- Purpose built for startups, SAAS and product websites.
- Beautifully designed homepage and product pages.
- Showcases your app, product or service by changing screenshots.
- Fully responsive design
- The design is grid based, but the product screenshots and sections break (overflow) the grid to create that hand-crafted look you associate with high quality startup designs like Stripe and Asana etc.
- Blazing fast loading times
- SEO Optimised
- Configure dozens of theme options in the config.toml
- Homepage (HTML)
- Product (HTML)
- Pricing (Data)
- Blog (Markdown)
- About Us (Markdown)
- Single Pages (Markdown)
- Includes all SCSS files which are well structured and cleanly written
- SCSS (Hugo Pipelines)
- Responsive design
- Bootstrap 4.3+ grid and media queries are used. The rest of the Bootstrap library is not imported. You can easily uncomment the @imports in the style.scss if you want to use more of the Bootstrap library.
- 100/100 Google Lighthouse Performance score
- Under 90KB without images ⚡
- Minified JS under 29KB
- Minified CSS under 27KB
- No JQuery
- No Boostrap JS
- 100/100 Google Lighthouse SEO score
- 100/100 Google Lighthouse “Best Practices” score
- Configure custom meta tags for the homepage and individual pages
- Auto generates meta title for each page, but can be overridden on a per page basis
- Semantic HTML document structure, h1, h2, p etc
- Google Analytics included
- Set the Google Analytics ID using Netlify environment variables
- Header animation on scroll
- Transparent header over hero images and backgrounds, turns white on scroll
- Main Menu managed in config.toml
- Responsive menu using simple vanilla JS code
- Animated hamburger and mobile overlay
- 3 Footer menus which are configured in config.toml
- Robust example content included out of the box
- Full blog. Contains categories, tags and author profiles
- Contact page includes a contact form that is pre-configured to work with Netlify forms.
- Uses Google fonts, just change the @import in style.scss to change the fonts
- Theme is ready to deploy to Netlify and contains a netlify.toml
Version 1.0 (Released Nov 27, 2018)
- Initial release.